How to Set up an individual Self-Managed Super Fund
Clever local business professionals in Central Coast are now reclaiming command over their retirement with self managed superannuation funds that can improve your tax status and maximise financial returns to achieve financial independence.
Central Coast SMSF Advisor
BV Tax Law Financial Accountants can handle all the administration, accounting and taxation, compliance, and the annual SMSF auditing, for you enjoy your time focusing on other investments for the future.
What is a self-managed superannuation fund?
A self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) is a legal structure which maintains an individual’s a person’s retirement savings however which is managed more closely by that person, rather than an industry super fund or employer operated superannuation fund. An SMSF is able to give you a lot more control over your financial long-term, allowing you many more investment options.
What is the minimum amount for a SMSF?
It’s also important to keep in mind, that our team typically suggest clients have a minimum of $300,000 in combined retirement assets before considering setting up an SMSF.
SMSF Set-up Costs Central Coast
What’s included when you set up your self-managed super fund
Set up Fees (inc GST)
- Individual SMSF account establishment (one-off fee) $495.
- Fund establishment.
- Trust deed.
- Registration with ATO including ABN and TFN application.
- Corporate Trust establishment fee ( if applicable) $715.
Setup SMSF for your Family.
You can set up a super fund for yourself and up to three other people and centralize your super balances. This may enable you to invest in assets of higher value in the fund than if you set up a fund with fewer members, achieve greater estate planning flexibility and reduce the running costs of the fund.
SMSF Accountant Central Coast.
BV Tax Law Financial Central Coast delivers a wide variety of expert SMSF advice from its local award winning SMSF Specialists. Our SMSF services are amongst the best in Australia . Our Central Coast team can provide:
- SMSF set up
- SMSF structuring
- SMSF borrowing and investing
- SMSF administration, auditing and compliance.
SMSF Accounting Central Coast SMSF Advice.
BV Tax Law Financial Central Coast delivers commercial accounting and advice, financial planning and SMSF recommendations to the Central Coast, Gosford, Woy Woy, Erina, Terrigal and neighboring areas. Our team provides particularly strong relationships with local business and high wealth individuals and specialises in proactive advice.
High Level Control Over Your Wealth
More investment choice:
Through your SMSF, you can select from a larger variety of investments including shares, some unlisted shares, residential, commercial and business property, and collectables such as artwork, stamps and coins.
SMSF Borrowing to Buy Property in you SMSF
Borrowing within that fund to make it possible for the purchase an investment property.
The regulations for SMSFs borrowing are stringent and it is essential that you talk to a specialist self managed super funds borrowing specialist .
A few benefits of buying property within your SMSF;.
- Zero capital gains tax (CGT) when you sell the property in retirement.
- No income tax on rental income on retirement.
- The loan is paid off using super contributions and rental income.
- The assets in the SMSF are protected.
Buying your business premises with SMSF.
This purchasing structure is exceptionally beneficial from a taxation and asset protection standpoint and it is primarily for reasons such as this, that SMSFs are popular investment vehicles in Australia.
Before acquiring your own business premises, you should consult with your accountant, financial planner as well as mortgage broker to discuss all the applicable advantages and disadvantages for your circumstances.
Local SMSF Tax Advice
BV Tax Law Financial in Central Coast, NSW is able to provide Control and Flexibility to your Super Fund. We can help you combine family assets, make active decisions to grow your wealth for retirement and build a strategy for their heirs and their own later years.
Discover if self managed super is ideal for your situation.
Our planners and tax advisors would love to assist you to alter investments and the structure of your super as needed, and to implement effective tax strategies.
How to Contact Us:
For more information on setting up self-managed super and planning for your retirement, please contact our Central Coast SMSF financial advisors today. We service: Gosford, Woy Woy, Erina, Terrigal and surrounding areas as well.
- Business structuring Central Coast
- Tax Planning Central Coast
- Estate Planning Central Coast
- High Wealth Financial Central Coast
- Charity Philanthropy Ethical Investing Central Coast
For BV Family Law Advice click here.
Specialist SMSF Accounting Firm in Central Coast also servicing Gosford, Woy Woy, Erina, Terrigal.
BV Financial Advisors Central Coast are affordable accountants and legal advisors. Ask about if self managed super is the right choice for you. NSW specialists for SMSF property and loans for business and high wealth families. Call us for a free initial assessment
Phone: 1300 663 540
- How to Set up an individual Self-Managed Super Fund
- Central Coast SMSF Advisor
- What is a self-managed superannuation fund?
- What is the minimum amount for a SMSF?
- SMSF Set-up Costs Central Coast
- Set up Fees (inc GST)
- Setup SMSF for your Family.
- SMSF Accountant Central Coast.
- SMSF Accounting Central Coast SMSF Advice.
- More Central Coast Locations
- High Level Control Over Your Wealth
- SMSF Borrowing to Buy Property in you SMSF
- Buying your business premises with SMSF.
- Get Advice on Running Your SMSF
- Local SMSF Tax Advice
- Discover if self managed super is ideal for your situation.