How to Set up an individual Self-Managed Super Fund
Effective business owners in Sunshine Coast are now getting back command over their retirement savings with self managed superannuation funds. SMSF’s can lower your tax debts and maximise financial returns in order to achieve financial freedom.
Sunshine Coast SMSF Advisor
BV Tax Law Financial Accountants can take care of all the administration, accounting and taxation, compliance, technical support and the yearly SMSF auditing, for you spend your time focused on investing for the future.
What is a self-managed superannuation fund?
A self-managed super fund (SMSF) is a legal structure that holds an individual’s a person’s retirement savings however, which is managed directly by that person, instead of an industry fund or employer operated superannuation fund. An SMSF can give you greater control over your financial long-term, allowing you many more investment options.
What is the minimum amount for a SMSF?
It’s also essential to keep in mind, that we typically suggest clients have a minimum of $300,000 in combined retirement assets before considering setting up an SMSF.
SMSF Set-up Costs Sunshine Coast
What’s included when you set up your self-managed super fund
Set up Fees (inc GST)
- Individual SMSF account establishment (one-off fee) $495.
- Fund establishment.
- Trust deed.
- Registration with ATO including ABN and TFN application.
- Corporate Trust establishment fee ( if applicable) $715.
Setup SMSF for your Family.
You can establish a SMSF fund for yourself and up to three other people and centralize your super balances. This may allow you to acquire assets of higher value than if you set up a fund with fewer members, achieve significantly greater estate planning flexibility and reduce the running costs of the fund.
SMSF Accountant Sunshine Coast.
BV Tax Law Financial Sunshine Coast provides a wide variety of professional SMSF advice from its local award winning SMSF Professionals. Our SMSF services are amongst the best in Australia and include:
- SMSF set up
- SMSF structuring
- SMSF borrowing and investing
- SMSF administration, auditing and compliance.
SMSF Accounting Sunshine Coast SMSF Advice.
BV Tax Law Financial Sunshine Coast delivers company accounting and advice, financial planning and SMSF recommendations to the Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Buderim, Coolum, Caloundra, Kawana Waters, Nambour and neighboring areas. Our firm have particularly strong relationships with local business and high wealth individuals and specialises in proactive advice.
High Level Control Over Your Wealth
More flexible investment choice:
Through your SMSF, you can select from a much wider range of investments including shares, some unlisted shares, residential, commercial and business property, and collectables especially artwork, stamps and coins.
SMSF Borrowing to Buy Property in you SMSF
Borrowing within your fund to make it possible for the purchase of an investment property.
The regulations for self managed super funds borrowing are stringent and it is essential that you talk to a qualified self managed super funds borrowing specialist before investing in property.
A few benefits of buying property within your SMSF;.
- Zero capital gains tax (CGT) when you sell the property in retirement.
- No income tax on rental income on retirement.
- The loan is paid off using super contributions and rental income.
- The assets in the SMSF are protected.
Buying your business premises with SMSF.
This purchasing structure is strongly beneficial from a taxation and asset protection standpoint and it is mainly for reasons such as this, that SMSFs are such popular investment vehicles in Australia.
Before investing in your own business premises, you should consult with your accountant, financial planner or mortgage broker to discuss the applicable advantages and disadvantages in your circumstances.
Local SMSF Tax Advice
BV Tax Law Financial in Sunshine Coast, QLD can provide Control and Flexibility to your Super Fund. We can assist you combine family assets, make active decisions to grow your wealth for retirement and build a strategy for your heirs and their own later years.
Discover if self managed super is ideal for your situation.
Our planners and tax advisors would love to assist you to select investments and the structure of your super as needed, and to implement effective tax strategies.
How to Contact Us:
For more information on setting up self-managed super and planning for your retirement, please contact our Sunshine Coast SMSF financial advisors today. We service: Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Buderim, Coolum, Caloundra, Kawana Waters, Nambour and surrounding areas as well.
- Business structuring Sunshine Coast
- Tax Planning Sunshine Coast
- High Wealth Financial Planning Sunshine Coast
- Estate Planning Sunshine Coast
- Charity Philanthropy Ethical Investing Sunshine Coast
For BV Family Law Advice click here.
BV Financial | Sunshine Coast Self Managed Superannuation Fund Advisors
Specialist SMSF Accounting Firm in Sunshine Coast QLD also servicing Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Buderim, Coolum, Caloundra, Kawana Waters, and Nambour.
BV Financial Advisors Sunshine Coast are affordable accountants and legal advisors. Ask about if self managed super is the right choice for you. QLD specialists for SMSF property and loans for business and high wealth families. Call us for a free initial assessment
Phone: 1300 663 540 .
- How to Set up an individual Self-Managed Super Fund
- Sunshine Coast SMSF Advisor
- What is a self-managed superannuation fund?
- What is the minimum amount for a SMSF?
- SMSF Set-up Costs Sunshine Coast
- Set up Fees (inc GST)
- Setup SMSF for your Family.
- SMSF Accountant Sunshine Coast.
- SMSF Accounting Sunshine Coast SMSF Advice.
- More Sunshine Coast Locations
- High Level Control Over Your Wealth
- SMSF Borrowing to Buy Property in you SMSF
- Buying your business premises with SMSF.
- Get Advice on Running Your SMSF
- Local SMSF Tax Advice
- Discover if self managed super is ideal for your situation.